Q: Timing belt

I just got the water pump change and they have to remoble the timing belt after that the car has problems changing gears like the transmission when bad but before the change it was fineno problems it all what can I do to fix it

A: Hi there: As much as we’d like to help fin...

Hi there:

As much as we’d like to help find a reason why your vehicle is having trouble, we need a bit more information from you in order to correctly diagnose this issue, including make, model, year and miles of your vehicle. If you could supply that information and better articulate the troubles you’re experiencing, we’d be happy to assist.