Q: Navigation Screen is black and radio turns off every few minutes.

The navigation screen is black when the car is on, the radio works but would turn off every 2-3 minutes, and would need to turn back on but would continue to turn off again. Already tried removing the negative battery terminal and putting it back on and still won't work.

Hello. Unfortunately there is no reset for this. When this occurs it is because there is a short within the navigation unit. When this occurs it requires that the entire unit be replaced with a new one or a different radio installed. There are some resources online that say they can rebuild these units but I have not used one. It is best to have this checked out at the dealer.

3. Navigation Screen is black and radio turns off every few minutes.