Q: Navigation Screen is black and radio turns off every few minutes.

The navigation screen is black when the car is on, the radio works but would turn off every 2-3 minutes, and would need to turn back on but would continue to turn off again. Already tried removing the negative battery terminal and putting it back on and still won't work.

A: Hello. Unfortunately there is no reset for ...

Hello. Unfortunately there is no reset for this. When this occurs it is because there is a short within the navigation unit. When this occurs it requires that the entire unit be replaced with a new one or a different radio installed. There are some resources online that say they can rebuild these units but I have not used one. It is best to have this checked out at the dealer.