My seat won’t recline forward 2007 Nissan altima l4-2.5l ...

Q: My seat won’t recline forward 2007 Nissan altima

asked by on September 30, 2017

My car wont recine my seat

If you have a non-powered seat, the cause could be mechanical in nature and involve levers and/or the seat track. If you have a powered seat, depending on exactly what you mean by "recline" the problem could be electrical and/or mechanical in nature. Regardless of the seat type that you have of course the problem is repairable and if you desire a repair, please request a manual/power seat diagnostic/repair. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.