windscreen wiper motor stutters and stops when lever is a...

Q: windscreen wiper motor stutters and stops when lever is activated

asked by on May 22, 2017

The wiper motor tries to start a cycle when activated but stops immediately. Motor/trans replaced, as were tubes, still the same as before the new oem parts were installed. Please help. Could this be a 'wiper relay' problem? I bought one but do not know where it is located in my van. Thanks.

All the relays and control module is inside the TIPM or totally integrated control module mounted in the engine compartment. The TIPM has all the fuses and some replaceable relays but wiper relays are built inside the module and the entire module has to be replaced.