Q: Car making noises while driving

My car is making a clunking and rumbling noise as soon as I start driving.

If your car is making a clunking or rumbling noise, I suspect that perhaps a wheel bearing or CV axle has failed. However, it would be hard to properly diagnose this issue without an in-person inspection. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, test drive the vehicle and then inspect the suspect area where the noise appears to be coming from. They will be able to determine the cause of the noise and make the necessary repairs.