Q: Can I drive my car with the rotors warped until I get it fixed next week?

Can I drive my car with the rotors warped until I get it fixed next week?

Hi, thanks for your question. There should not be any major concern to drive with them this way assuming it is still drivable other than the vibration and noise as you have experienced. Be sure to give yourself extra time to brake as they can cause the typical stopping power to decrease depending on how severely they are warped. Best of luck!

3. Can I drive my car with the rotors warped until I get it fixed next week?