Q: did a engine flush on a 2015 3.6L dodge charger. after having the engine flushed the check engine light came on with a cylinder #6

asked by on October 23, 2017

i did an engine flush on a 2015 3.6L dodge charger. after having the engine flushed the check engine light came on with a cylinder #6 misfire. could the engine flush have caused this problem?

Engine is misfiring Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Darryll. Thanks for submitting your question today. It’s rather unlikely that the coolant flush itself is causing the misfire. However, if during the coolant flush an ignition system component or even a fuel injector harness was accidentally moved, this could be causing the problem. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete a misfire inspection, so they can determine the root source of this problem and ensure the right repairs are completed.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr