Car won't start due to security system pontiac v6-3.4l 20...

Q: Car won't start due to security system

asked by on February 09, 2016

The security system is preventing the car from starting.

If the security system is an aftermarket system and was not installed correctly, a number of issues can occur. Problems with an OEM security system can happen but are far easier to diagnose because the information on the system is readily available. As where with an aftermarket system a technician has to figure out how and why the system was installed the way it was. The best plan of action would be to have a qualified technician perform a proper diagnostic to get to the core of the problem.