Q: Blinkers and brake lights

asked by on October 17, 2017

91 accord ex coupe 5 speed. Brights work, low beams do not. left blinkers work but blink slowly. Tail light running lights work but when pedal is pressed nothing happens. Right blinker works in rear but not front and blinks rapidly and emits a buzzing sound from the dimmer switch on the steering column. What could this be?

The problems you described may have different causes that will need to be checked separately. The headlights may be switch or wiring to lights or even the bulbs. The right front turn signal may be just a bulb needs replaced and the left turn signal may be incorrect bulbs. All the problems may be the control switch for lights. I can only suggest you have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic do a diagnosis of each problem since they may all be caused by separate causes.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr