Q: engine swapping between 2000 Pontiac Sunfire and 2006 Pontiac G6

can i change out my 2000 pontiac sunfire 2.4 ecotec engine manual trans(blown) with a pontiac 2006 G6 2.4 ecotec.without any issues?

No, not without issues. GM changed all the wire harnesses and computer systems along with the sensors and engine mountings would have changed. The engine may be the same size, but it is different in a lot of ways which would not allow this engine swap to work properly.

3. engine swapping between 2000 Pontiac Sunfire and 2006 Pontiac G6