Q: What does the traction control system/StabiliTrack light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

What does the traction control system (TCS)/StabiliTrack Warning Light mean?

The traction control system (TCS)/StabiliTrack Warning Light is located on the instrument cluster. The TCS/StabiliTrack Warning Light is illuminated when the TCS and/or StabiliTrack systems are not functioning properly, or have been disabled. If the TCS/StabiliTrack Warning Light is flashing, rather than staying fully lit, it means that the TCS and StabiliTrack systems are working and currently in use.

Tip

Like all warning lights, the TCS/StabiliTrack Warning Light will illuminate when the ignition is turned on but the engine is not yet running. You should only be concerned with the TCS/StabiliTrack Warning Light if it stays lit after the engine has been turned on.