Q: Wheels aren't moving when turning steering wheel

asked by on February 17, 2016

I got into a car accident, and my wheels aren't moving when I turn my steering wheel. They are both facing inward.

Steering wheel does not turn car Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

It sounds as though you damaged the steering rack and pinion gear assembly, along with problems with other components that only a complete and thorough vehicle inspection by a certified specialist can determine. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your unresponsive steering system, and determine whether the vehicle is repairable.