Q: Literally drove my truck next day went out nothing is working went tommy other truck it's doing the same thing took one to a shop

Nothing is working on both my trucks they were working perfectly fine next day both nothing turns on took the older one to the shop n they just disconnected the radio n the inside lighting...and it works fine now but the 2003 chevy Tahoe I don't know what to do should I try what they did which fuse is it?

Hello, the fuses wont necessarily be the same fuse or fuse number. If you know they replaced a fuse for the radio and dome lights, you can check those fuses on the Tahoe, but there is no reason to think either would effect starting or running. If you go to turn the key and it will not attempt to start or is slow to try and start, you have a dead or failed battery. Check to make sure the battery cables are clean, dry, and tight as well. If you need more help with getting the Tahoe running, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Literally drove my truck next day went out nothing is working went tommy other truck it's doing the same thing took one to a shop