Q: When i shut off my car the heater blower keeps going with unit off and car off. 2006 Chevy Trailblazer

Blower motor keeping running with heat unit off and car off only stops when i remove relay been going on for days now and now no heat or air at all

Hello - either the relay is stuck in the "On" position from burned contacts or the heater switch is similarly stuck in the "on" position (internal contacts at least). I would recommend an electrical inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. When i shut off my car the heater blower keeps going with unit off and car off. 2006 Chevy Trailblazer