Q: Transmission fluid leak in 2008 Infiniti QX56

Transmission fluid is spraying out of a hose and into the undercarriage.

A: Hello. The only hoses that carry transmissi...

Hello. The only hoses that carry transmission fluid on your vehicle are the transmission cooler lines. If there is fluid spraying from them, then there must be a hole in the line. The correct way to repair this is to either replace the entire metal and rubber line assembly or just replace the rubber part with new compression fittings. I would start by identifying the source of the leak first. It may even be coming from where the line enters the radiator which may indicate that the radiator needs to be replaced. I would enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to replace the hose and inspect for other possible problems.