Q: Reduced engine power 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 5.7L

Reduced engine power light come on preaty often like sometime i can be 30 minutes driving and wont do it i turn of engine for one minute or so then light goes away but can come back in the next 20second like not at all i replaced throttle body for used one and is acting the same way

Hello - the reduced power mode your truck drops into is electrical in nature, and most often a problem with bad ground wire connections between the engine and chassis, and the chassis and battery. This is a wide-spread issue with this truck, with lots of frustrated owners, who have been talked into throwing parts at it. Testing for good battery condition, and good solid electrical ground connections everywhere - while not a "bolt-on" fix, seems to be the most reliable, and genuine, solution. good luck! For assistance, I recommend a loss of power performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.