Q: Antifreeze leaking out of the top of the engine

Antifreeze is leaking out of the top of my engine around the bleeder valve area. Also, if I run my car with the AC on while driving over 65 MPH, the temperature starts to rise, but when driving slower with the AC on, the temperature range is fine.

Hi. The coolant leak needs to be addressed first. The coolant bleeder housing on the 2.7L engines are susceptible to warping or cracking causing leaks. The system needs to be pressure tested to locate the source of the leak. Remember, never open a cooling system that is either hot or under pressure, serious injury can occur. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, who can pressure test the system safely, carry out the repair, and then inspect the whole cooling system to eliminate further doubts.

3. Antifreeze leaking out of the top of the engine