Q: I rebuilt my 95 chevy 350. It has all new sensors, water pump, radiator, clutch fan assembly, and thermostat. The top hose is cold

Read above description

First check to see that the cooling system is full of coolant. If the radiator is full, then check your thermostat to see if its installed upside down. If a thermostat is installed upside down, the coolant temperature will not open the valve properly causing the coolant to not flow properly. If the thermostat is installed correctly, then there is a blockage in the cylinder heads keeping the coolant from flowing. Either there is sludge in the cylinder heads or the head gaskets are blocking some coolant jackets. If you need further assistance with your upper radiator hose being cold when the engine is running, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• I rebuilt my 95 chevy 350. It has all new sensors, water pump, radiator, clutch fan assembly, and thermostat. The top hose is cold