Q: My remote lock not responding.

my remote lock was pressed down and the light was on almost through out the day.wen it finally went off,it could no longer open the vehicle when pressed.

Battery Replacement $200.97 - $319.07 Get a Quote

Hi there. The battery in the key fob remote has depleted out and needs replaced. Then after replacing the battery in the key fob remote, you will have to reprogram the remote to your vehicle to make the doors lock and unlock and allow the engine to start without setting the security system. If you need further assistance with your key fob remote not responding to your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.