Q: How do I fold the rear seatbacks?

How do I fold the rear seatbacks?

A: Both sides of the rear seatback can fold do...

Both sides of the rear seatback can fold down, which allows you extra storage space, or an opening to the trunk. Folding the rear seatbacks is very simple:

1. Make sure that the front seats are not reclined. If the front seats are not in their upright position, the rear seatbacks cannot fold down.

2. Make sure the rear seat belts are unbuckled, and that the belt is in its guide. The buckle should be tucked into the seat cushion.

3. Locate the seatback lever, which is at the top of each seatback, underneath the seat belt. Pull the lever. A tab will pop up to let you know that the seatback is unlocked.

4. Fold the seatbacks forward.

5. Repeat steps 3-4 on the other seatback, if you want both seatbacks folded d own.