Q: Remote power lock malfunction

When using the remote , the powers locks go on and off and on and off on their own and won't stay locked while out of the car.., is this an expensive fix.., and if the dealer has to order parts can they remove a fuse or something so that I can lock manually?

Power door locks are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

It’s not a good idea to remove fuses in an attempt to disable the power door locks; as this will also impact other vital vehicle operations. It’s more likely that you’ve got a problem with the power door lock actuator. Te power door lock actuator is the part of the power door lock system that actually controls the locks. The actuator is a series of gears, with a set of rack and pinion gears at the end. When the actuator gets the signal from the power door lock switch, a small motor turns the gears. The best way to resolve this problem is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a power door locks not working inspection.