Sunroof leaking pacifica 2004 leaks chrysler v6-3.5l sunr...

Q: Sunroof leaking

asked by on February 05, 2016

The sunroof leaks from the passenger's side head rail.

Hi. The most common problem with a leaking sunroof is a clogged drainage pipe that runs down the side of the car. They usually run from both sides of the sunroof down the channel that runs beside the windshield and goes underneath the car. You can normally run a wire up from underneath the car and unclog this drain on both sides. I would recommend having a technician from YourMechanic inspect the moonroof and unclog the drain if necessary.