Q: the light comes on which says ABS Off. How do I turn it back on?

My light went on which says ABS off. HOw do I turn it back on?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Without knowing the make and model of your vehicle, it is difficult to say what the issue may be. Every vehicle is set up a little differently. If the ABS system has a switch and it has been turned off, then you should be able to switch it back on. The switch should be on your dashboard or steering wheel. Your owner’s manual will have more information about your specific vehicle’s ABS system. If there has been a malfunction with the system, start by having the vehicle scanned for diagnostic codes. Use the information given there to lead you in the right direction There may be an issue with the ABS module, any of the sensors related, or the wiring. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.