Q: Drivers side wheel feels loose

Noticed today when I drive the drivers side tire seems to feel loose I checked the lugs and they are good and the steering wheel while driving seems to want to bounce to the left when driving.

A: It is very possible that you could have an ...

It is very possible that you could have an issue with your steering or suspension parts. You may have a ball joint, tie rod, or wheel bearing that has some free play. I would recommend having your wheel lifted up off of the ground and have the wheel shaken down by a qualified technician. Once this has been done, the repair procedure will be more clear. Once the faulty part has been determined, you should have it replaced as soon as possible to prevent any safety issues from occuring.