Q: He wanted $2900, he came down to $2400. Is it a good deal? Is there anything wrong with this year if Kia cars?

Just seeing if a 02 kia spectra ls with 33,000 miles on it is good for 2400 and is there and big problems with these cars

A: When purchasing a vehicle, you want to do a...

When purchasing a vehicle, you want to do a research on the vehicles in that general area and see what the main maintenance problems that the vehicles have. If the seller drops 500 off of the price, then the vehicle is in a good offer. Kelley Blue Book says that the vehicle is in good condition and has a price of $2,830. So, for the year of the vehicle and the price you got it for was better than what its value is. You may want to consider a budget for a maintenance schedule. I would highly you suggest that you have a pre-purchase inspection done by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. By doing so you’ll gain peace of mind by knowing the car’s overall condition prior to buying it and possibly gain some negotiating leverage. Best of luck.