The etc light came on nitro 2007 dodge v6-3.7l

Q: The etc light came on

asked by on October 06, 2017

My etc light came on I my 2007 dodge nitro and is there an easy way to fix it

Hi Daniel. Thanks for submitting your question tonight. The ETC light is an indication of a fault with the Electronic Throttle Control. This system is responsible for relaying your physical input when applying pressure to the throttle pedal and sending this data to the throttle body. There are several components that comprise this system, which means that it’s critical to have the root issue correctly diagnosed before any repair attempts can be suggested or completed. The best way to begin this process - and most affordable way, is to have a professional mechanic complete a warning light inspection.