Q: Check engine light p2068

Replaced 2 sensors with OEM sensors Light come back on after second ignition cycle

A: It doesn’t like you have a fuel sensor prob...

It doesn’t like you have a fuel sensor problem. The codeyou’re having could be due to an issue possibly with a wire connection or just a bad sensor. You will find the sensor on the right side of the fuel tank. If you check the wire, ensure the wire connection is tight. If you would like to have a mechanic take a look at your car. I would suggest an inspection first to ensure everything is working as far as wires and possibly save a little money.