Q: Q: Key not turning

The key won't turn in the ignition. Sometimes the key will go into the keyhole with no problem, and sometimes it gets stuck halfway in.

Hi there. This problem is caused by a lack of mobility in your ignition cylinder. The bumps on your key depress a series of channels in the cylinder in the correct combination in order for it to release its locking mechanism. If one of these channels is not depressed the cylinder will not allow your to turn the key. A replacement of the ignition cylinder would be the solution to your problem.

3. Q: Key not turning