Q: Car not starting after jumpstart

My car won't start.It won't even turn over after being hooked up for a jumpstart.

It sounds like your starter motor may have failed. I would recommend having your battery fully charged then load tested to ensure it functions properly. Once the battery is known to be good, have it reinstalled and try to start the vehicle. If the vehicle still does not turn over, the starter is likely bad. At this point, I would recommend having the starter checked for battery voltage by a qualified technician. If the starter is getting battery voltage and does not work, the starter is faulty and needs to be replaced.