Q: Coolant disappearing for radiator.

I think my water pump needs replacing. The car keeps running hot. I put a coolant bleeder on the other day and it still runs hot.When I put more antifreeze in it, it disappeared. So, I then put water in it and it did the same thing. There is no water on the ground, so i am thinking it is the water pump.

A: If your car overheated and you are loosing ...

If your car overheated and you are loosing coolant but no leaks are found the coolant is going somewhere. The place it is going is into the engine. The heads may be warped and the head gasket is leaking coolant into the engine. A qualified mechanic, like the ones at YourMechanic, can pressurize and test the cooling system to see where the coolant is going.