Q: my 2008 yukon was in two accidents in 30 min. i now have codes popping up i have had a check tire monitir system, air suspension a

asked by on March 02, 2017

I was in 2 accidents and now i have electrical codes popping up on my yukon. prior to accident there were no codes. I was in the ditch drove over a construction sign backed out and was struck by another car head on 30 minutes after the first accident. do you think these codes are coming up due to the accident,

It sounds as though the trouble codes are probably a result of the accidents. With no warnings prior to them, and now having them on, I can only assume that this was the cause. But, it would be necessary to pull the diagnostic trouble codes in order to see what is causing the warning lights. The trouble codes should be able to at least point you in a general direction when it comes to diagnosing the problems. If you need some help in diagnosing/repairing the problems, contact a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics at YourMechanic.com.