Q: Finding a GPS Tracking Device if it's broken

Is it possible to find out if I have a GPS tracking device installed on my car if it's broken?

A: Hey there. The majority of the GPS tracking...

Hey there. The majority of the GPS tracking devices operate using a signal that is emitted from the unit transmitting this signal to the receiver. There are various tools on the market that can be used to detect the presence of these tracking devices on your car. However, these tools also use the signal to pick up whether they are present or not. As such, if the device itself is broken, this may not be an effective way of finding the tracking device on your car. If you need more help with this, you may want to have an industry professional inspect the car to find the tracker.