Q: 2008 Buick Lucerne my car cranks but won’t turn over I replace fuel pump, relays,battery.

Car cranks but won’t start replaced my fuel pump, relays and battery still won’t start. The lockmans made a key without the chip in it for me due to original key being lost ,car was start at first with no problem now won’t start could this just be the key.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Many keys that have a chip in them must be programmed to the vehicle. I would recommend visiting your local dealership to get your key program to the vehicle. Once this has been done the vehicle should start right away.

3. 2008 Buick Lucerne my car cranks but won’t turn over I replace fuel pump, relays,battery.