Q: Need to start car

My car has been sitting in my driveway for three years without being started. In addition to the typical flat tires, dead battery, and bad fuel, what else do I need to do to get it started again?

A: Hi there. A great way to ensure your engine...

Hi there. A great way to ensure your engine gets clean fuel and lubrication is to have a mechanic drain your gas and do a transmission flush, oil change, and any other maintenance that caused to the vehicle to sit for 3 years. In addition to this, I would have a comprehensive inspection of the vehicle to ensure that everything runs smoothly.