Q: What does the low fuel warning light mean?

What does the low fuel warning light mean?

Your vehicle information display is capable of providing a number of different warning messages. The low fuel warning means exactly what you think it means. It will display with the word “Warning”, as well as the image of gas pump. You’ll also be shown the number of miles you can drive with what’s still in your gas tank, letting you plan when exactly you need to pull over and fill up again. To turn off the light, you’ll need to refill the tank (or fill it at least halfway or so).

Tip

There’s a small reserve of gas left when the gauge reaches E, but only enough for a little bit of driving.