Chevrolet Avalanche fuel pump replacement v8-5.3l chevrol...

Q: Chevrolet Avalanche fuel pump replacement

asked by on August 07, 2017

How much for fuel pump replacement? Or how hard is it to do it myself?

Hi King. Thanks for writing in today. You can request an estimate to have one of our mobile mechanics complete the fuel pump replacement for your Chevrolet Avalanche by clicking this link to the service page](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/fuel-pump-replacement). In regards to doing it yourself, unless you’ve done this before or have access to a service and repair manual for your vehicle, I would recommend letting a professional mechanic handle this for you.