Q: Tnemp gage fluctuating on my 2012 Honda accord. Lx. Just replaced the radiator, cap and thermostat within 3 weeks If I turn the he

We just replaced the radiator, cap, spark plugs, coils and thermostat within 3 weeks. Was driving fine until yesterday. Only for a minute, the engine light started sputtering and I couldn't accelerate. I turned off the car . let it rest for 5 mins. Everything went back to normal.today, I noticed my temperature gage was fluctuating. I turned on the heater and drove it home about 2 miles like that because that made it go back to normal. I thought I smelled something sweet coming from my vents yesterday.

You may have a leaking heater core if you smelled coolant coming out of vents. Have the system pressure tested to locate the leak and see if heater core in dash is leaking and need replaced.

3. Tnemp gage fluctuating on my 2012 Honda accord. Lx. Just replaced the radiator, cap and thermostat within 3 weeks If I turn the he