Q: Why my infotainment automatically turns off every 10 minutes even while driving?

Dear Sir/s

Why my infotainment automatically turns off every 10 minutes even while driving? I have to turn it on again manually then it turns off again after 10 minutes. this problem is repeating.

I believe this issue would be related to the control unit itself or your settings inside the unit. Although unlikely, it is possible that there is a setting that makes the radio turn off at specified intervals that you can choose. The more likely cause is that the radio head unit is overheating and shutting itself down. I would recommend having this tested for proper function by a qualified technician with the correct equipment to test such electronics.

• Why my infotainment automatically turns off every 10 minutes even while driving?