How do I use the windshield washer? wipers cleaning chevr...

Q: How do I use the windshield washer?

How do I use the windshield washer?

The windshield washer allows you to wash your windshields while you’re driving. This feature is excellent when you’ve been driving through dust or dirt, or have hit a lot of bugs, as it offers you maximum visibility. To use the windshield washers, first locate the windshield wiper lever on the steering column. Then, pull the lever towards you. At this point washer fluid will be sprayed onto the windshield. Hold the lever towards you until enough washer fluid is on the windshield, then release the lever. When you release the lever, the fluid will stop spraying onto the vehicle, and the wiper blades will wipe away the remaining liquid.