Q: Won't açcelerate and no power

Hit a deer a couple weeks ago on passenger side front. Didnt deploy air bags just cosmetic damage. Since then it won't accelerate to full and lost power. Put a scanner on it and said had a bad camshaft sensor ,replaced it and didn't fix the problem. Changed speed sensor and nothing. Engine won't go past 2 1/2 k rpm when accelerator is all the way to the floor

Hi there:

Anytime a vehicle strikes a very large object, like a deer, the chances for electrical connections throughout the vehicle to come loose is very high; and can cause issues you’re experiencing. The issue may be a TPS or other fuel related sensor that is faulty; or perhaps the impact caused the transmission to activate a limp mode. To know for certain, you might want to have a local mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to accelerate inspection so they can help you diagnose the source that’s causing this issue.