Q: Car accelerates without me pushing the pedal

So usually when I have my foot on the brakes, at times the rpm in my car accelerates without me pushing the pedal. Could this be a throttle problem?

The very first thing to do is to make sure the floor mat in the floor is not out of position and causing the gas pedal to be touched by the carpet or floor mat. If mat is deformed then remove it and see if problem still happens. If it does then call Toyota to see if your vehicle has open recalls for the throttle cable binding or the recall was already done. If no open recalls then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check for the possible causes before you drive it.

3. Car accelerates without me pushing the pedal