Q: Vehicle making grinding noise when turning right

The front passenger's side of the vehicle is making a grinding noise when I turn right at low speeds.

This is typical of a hub bearing that needs to be replaced. The noise varies when turning in one direction because pressure is being put on the worn bearing during that turn. In extreme cases the hub and tire will separate from the rest of the bearing. This is dangerous as it usually happens while driving. A qualified mechanic will be able to check the bearing and suggest an appropriate repair to fix the sound you are hearing.