Q: My 2001 lexus is300 stalling when accelerating for a second and then pushes itself to go

When pressing the gas pedal its stalls before pushing itself to go, i just had the pedal sensor replaced, but need to replace the cat.it only started doing this after i have been driving it for a little bit, what is the cause?

An issue such as this would very likely be associated with a check engine light being illuminated on the dash. In this case I would recommend having a check engine light inspection performed by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. My 2001 lexus is300 stalling when accelerating for a second and then pushes itself to go