Q: My 2001 lexus is300 stalling when accelerating for a second and then pushes itself to go

asked by on October 18, 2017

When pressing the gas pedal its stalls before pushing itself to go, i just had the pedal sensor replaced, but need to replace the cat.it only started doing this after i have been driving it for a little bit, what is the cause?

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

An issue such as this would very likely be associated with a check engine light being illuminated on the dash. In this case I would recommend having a check engine light inspection performed by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr