Q: 2001 Saturn L300 turns over won't start it just stalled out and won't start

2001 Saturn L300 car died at traffic light and turns over had fuel and fuel pressure on the injector fuel rail seems to me that it lost spark check engine light had been on it ran without a hint of trouble stalled out for first time and does not restart

Hello, thank you for writing in. When it comes to a stalling issues, you want to turn your attention to the spark and power supply first. It is good you have partially ruled out the fuel supply as the problem. Make sure you have a full battery supply available when cranking. You need at least 10 volts. Then check the spark plugs using a spark tester or other method (spark tester is safest and recommended). If you do not have spark, look to the ignition coil for your fault. You can also make sure that the ignition coil is receiving power from the battery in the first place. For more diagnostic help schedule an appointment with our service department.

3. 2001 Saturn L300 turns over won't start it just stalled out and won't start