Q: No throttle response after replacing the throttle body motor and sensor 2004 Ford Explorer

we replaced the throttle body sensor and motor, and received no throttle response after doing a relearn. the female plug in wires were cut cause we couldn't get the plug off. put the wires back in the right sequence and crimped them back into order. still no response

Engine hesitates during acceleration Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello - the first task is to check for problem codes, whether the Check Engine light is on or not. I suspect there are still wiring issues with the throttle body, and if so, there should be problem codes to guide you. I recommend a engine inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.