Q: Suddenly a low oil pressure warning light falshing in my 2008 Escalelid with an engine rduce power message in the driver message c

After driving a car for 60 miles I suddenly noticed a low oil pressure warning light flashing some times in the cluster with engine reduce power message. Oil already changed as recommended before this matter with 2 weeks ago

Check the oil level to be sure it is correct. If the level is correct, the oil pressure should be tested using an external gauge. The purpose of that test is to see if the pressure is actually low, or if perhaps the warning light is malfunctioning. If the pressure is low, the cause will have to be sought and there are a few causes including a failing oil pump, blocked pump pick up screen and so forth. To resolve this, the recommended service is an oil pressure diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will travel right to your location and get this diagnosed and resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. Suddenly a low oil pressure warning light falshing in my 2008 Escalelid with an engine rduce power message in the driver message c