Q: Ac/heater, no air flow all of a sudden quit blowing. Blower motor? Fuse?

Heater worked last night and then when started up this morning just didn't work. No heat no a.c.. No air flow. Blower motor? Maybe a fuse? Not sure where to start.

Hello - as you noted, the first thing to check is the fuse for the HVAC fan of course. The next step is to check to see if the fan works at any speed, or just Low or Medium. If the fan works on Max, but no other speeds, the blower motor resistor pack has failed and should be replaced. Check next to see if there is power getting out of the HVAC fan speed switch. If so, and power is getting to the motor, but it will not blow in any fan speed position, the motor has failed.I would recommend having a Fan Speed Control is Not Working Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Ac/heater, no air flow all of a sudden quit blowing. Blower motor? Fuse?