Q: Fuel pump 2001 Toyota Sequoia

asked by on February 22, 2017

So my fuel pump isn't coming on I just replaced it and just wondering eat I need to do

Hello - check the fuel pump fuse(s) first, then make sure the [fuel pump relay](https://www.yourmechanic.com/question/is-the-problem-my-fuel-pump-relay-or-connector-by-scott-s is passing current to the fuel pump. The relay may have burned contacts and is not passing enough current to run the pump. You may also have a bad ground connection for the fuel pump circuit. I recommend a no start inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.