Q: Fuel pump 2001 Toyota Sequoia

So my fuel pump isn't coming on I just replaced it and just wondering eat I need to do

Hello - check the fuel pump fuse(s) first, then make sure the [fuel pump relay](https://www.yourmechanic.com/question/is-the-problem-my-fuel-pump-relay-or-connector-by-scott-s is passing current to the fuel pump. The relay may have burned contacts and is not passing enough current to run the pump. You may also have a bad ground connection for the fuel pump circuit. I recommend a no start inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Fuel pump 2001 Toyota Sequoia