Q: Car making loud noise and won't go

At first it started as clanking while turning now it sounds like metal hitting when put in drive or reverse and is reversing while in park

A: Hi there, The clanking noise you have desc...

Hi there, The clanking noise you have described while turning, was most likely, the axle shaft cv joint making noise. Now, given the vehicle makes metal hitting noise, won't go when put into drive or reverse, and moves when in park. This all leads me to believe the axle shaft cv joint has broken. The mileage that is on your vehicle, you may want to consider replacing both axle shaft assemblies. I recommend having your vehicle inspected and repaired by a certified technician from YourMechanic.