Q: Q: Vehicle running rough and stalling

My vehicle starts and runs rough. If you give it gas and then let off of the gas pedal, it wants to die.

Hi, in this case, the PCV should be checked, it may be a little dirty. The elbow on the vacuum line at the throttle body may need to be replaced. Inspect for cracked vacuum line from the throttle body to the purge solenoid. The EGR valve should then be removed and inspected since excessive carbon build up can cause the vehicle to stall. If you need assistance, I would have a certified mechanic come and properly diagnose your stalling issue for you.

3. Q: Vehicle running rough and stalling